Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!



I need to catch up on posting some of the art I've said I would put here sometime soon, but for now I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Wow, 2007 is just about here. Sheesh!!

A new project coming up on the "maybe/maybe not" pile, one on the "probably" pile, and one on the "yes" pile. Man o MAN I'm excited to be working on all of these (and I'm hoping they ALL come through!). For now, here's an inked and almost done colored panel from an ongoing personal project of mine that my brain won't let me drop for too long. Sigh, where's that "Time-Stoppage Superpower" that Laini and I are always pining for? :)

Be safe & see you in the new year!

Jim

4 comments:

naomiful said...

happy new year to you too and thanks for visiting my blog! nice style going on here, i can definitely appreciate the sketchy quality beneath your colors. :)

Unknown said...

awesome drawing!! Happy New Year!

Alex S said...

Is he pointing that thing at me? If he is, I'll bust his lip! Ooo, now I'm really, really, really honkin', crazy stinky MAD! Since when did your drawings start threatening me? K'chomp!! i'm on my way over to Failing this instant.

V a l e n t r i n i t y said...

fantastic work!
congratulation!