Thursday, October 02, 2008
Tagged by Laurie...
These are 2 images resulting from typing in "Tagged" (one from Corbis and the other from Google). I like that the guy is getting tagged out in the face. Good stuff.
Here we go:
1. What are your nicknames?
Lots from Laini (and several we've sworn to secrecy, so...). Here're some of the ones I can share that have been assigned to me throughout my life for various reasons: Rev, Randy (the name, not the British slang), Monkeyboy, and Smokestack
2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
VHS was "Above the Law" starring Steven Seagal.
3. What is your favorite scent?
4. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
The Amalfi Coast (or Venice...or Rome)
5. Do you trust easily?
Nope. There're too many ninjas outside in the bushes for me to let my guard down (not to mention that I think my dog's a double-agent for the Commies)
6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
This question took me 2 hours to ponder, so...
7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
8. Do you have a good body image?
Sure (but only to a point). Why? Do I look fat in this?
9. What is your favorite fruit?
Mangoes (my wife's converted me. But a freshly picked nectarine is an AWFUL close second).
10. What websites do you visit daily?
The Daily Kos, Salon, Newsarama, Grow Wings, eMusic
11. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Politics (but that's not anything new).
12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Incredibly friendly (when she's not kicking asses and taking names. Right Laurie? :)
13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
"I Wanna Be a Sheep" by Ezra Furman and the Harpoons
14. What's your favorite item of clothing?
Any one of my Threadless or Gama-Go t-shirts
15. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Meh. (the "treats" are a whole other story however...)
16. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
I'd look around, step on it, kneel down like I'm gonna tie my shoe, pick it up and tuck it away and run like the wind! (Although I've gone so far as to return stamps to the post office counter when I found a bunch of them outside in the parking lot, so who knows...)
17. What items could you not go without during the day?
Wife and dog not withstanding I'd have to say coffee (I should make it clear that "coffee" is a VERY distant 3rd place :)
18. What should you be doing right now?
Drawing. Thanks for the distraction Laurie!