Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Shirts, shirts, and other items...and shirts!



I thought it might be fun to do some designs on t-shirts as I've become interested (some might even say obsessed :) with finding cool/funny/hip t-shirts for myself and Laini. So, after coming up with a few designs, I opened a little Cafe Press store to carry some apparel and other items with those designs. There are 3 images to choose from so far (including the one shown above). I'll probably be adding some more options eventually, but I thought I'd share what I've got at this point.

3 comments:

Alex S said...

I LOVED the Prague one!

Alex S said...

I felt too weird being the only one who had left a comment to this post so I am leaving another one because it doesn't feel weird to be the only person who has left two comments. Thanks for understanding!

kelly rae said...

jim,
you are so cool! and those shirts are great! and it's true, you and laini have quite the collection of coolie tshirts and these, these will be some of your best. so cool! looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. and i'm SO excited about you AND laini going to artfest. we are going to have so much fun!