Tuesday, May 06, 2008

White Wolf inks - pt. 7



...last one for now. (Edit: I should point out that I used a pic I had of my talented and very creative brother-in-law Alex for reference for the main character in this one. It doesn't quite capture him, but it's close I think. By the way, all of the pieces I've done recently are for the "Hunter" gaming manuals (not sure when they'll be coming out though...)

Oh, and we saw "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" today and really enjoyed it! I suggest it to anyone liking the other Judd Apatow-ish movies (he produced this one).

2 comments:

Stephanie Perkins said...

HA HA HA! I TOTALLY SAW RADIOHEAD (TWICE!) AND YOU HAVEN'T! SUCKS TO BE YOU, SUCKING SUCKA!!!

Ah hem. Maturity, Stephanie, maturity.

Hi, Jim! I didn't catch their Conan show, so you totally up-ed me there. I'll have to You Tube it. And I completely 100% agree with you - Radiohead IS "unparalleled in their creativity." I really hope you get to see them live soon! Even my husband - who likes them, but doesn't LOVE them like I do - admits they have the best live performance of anyone he's ever seen. (And he's a musician himself!)

Not to rub it in or anything.

It was great to meet you too! Next conference, we'll talk Radiohead.

(Oh yeah, and I enjoyed Forgetting Sarah Marshall too -- yay for Vampire Rock Operas!)

amany said...



افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
افضل شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض افضل شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض