Thursday, May 17, 2007

Rex Mundi #6 finished samplings!

It's been a while since my last post but it's not been for a lack of working! :) I've been doing pretty much nothing but working on the fill-in issue for the Dark Horse comic "Rex Mundi" (pencils, inks, coloring all by yours truly) since I last posted and while it was a TON of work, it was also a lot of fun, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. If all goes smoothly it should be out close to the end of next month and available at all fine comic book stores nationwide (although requesting a pre-order from your local store never hurts to ensure that they order it! :)

Anyhow, here are some panel samplings at random:




Now I've got some reading, movies, and friendships to catch up on before getting to work on my next project (news of which will be coming soon!).

Oh, and anyone who's got a Netflix account (because I don't know if you can rent it at your local video store) check out "MI: 5" -- it's a BBC spy show and it's FANTASTIC! We're up to the middle of season 4 and it's so unique in it's feeling of reality (no James Bond gadgets, no Alias flying sidekicks while wearing a pink wig -- although I'm not snobby about any of that stuff either!). Check it out!

Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally amazingl beautifulillustrations! I don't know how you manage to create what you do & congrats on now having it all behind you and going onto your next extremely exciting asssignment! And as for the show, I would watch ANYthing you guys recommend since afterall, you brought The Office and Arrested Development into my life!
( Knuckle knuckle Shazam!)